When CHG made the strategic decision to uplevel their already top ranking healthcare staff recruitment and hiring customer experience by making it digital, moving to Amazon Web Services (AWS) provided the ideal foundation for this undertaking.
However, as demands of the new cloud native platform grew, so did the CHG team’s need for the key storage and data management functionality — green/blue deployments, running Kafka on Kubernetes, high-performing storage for PostgreSQL, and more. That’s when CHG turned to Portworx by Pure Storage to enhance their AWS foundation to maximize the digital transformation impact.
Join Micah Coletti, Principal Platform Engineer at CHG Healthcare, and Andy Gower, Solutions Marketing Manager at Portworx by Pure Storage, to learn:
- What drove CHG’s move to the cloud and Kubernetes — from open source operators, managed cloud services, and Portworx Essentials to an end-to-end solution
- Why CHG chose Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon EKS to open a door to digital transformation and enable their event-driven architecture
- Why CHG chose Portworx by Pure Storage to add key missing functionality
- How the new platform enables CHG’s migration capabilities for their blue-green path, streamlined credentialing and cluster upgrade processes, and more
- What’s next in CHG Healthcare’s digital transformation journey
About CHG Healthcare
CHG Healthcare provides more than 30% of the temporary medical employees in the United States, making it a key player in the recruitment and hiring of healthcare staff at a crucial time. CHG also helps healthcare facilities fill thousands of permanent positions for physicians, nurses, and other key professionals.
Pure Storage uses the personal data you submit (including name, phone, email, company, job title, location in the form) to provide you with relevant information and help process any orders you may place through Pure or our partners. By clicking register you agree to sharing of this personal data with Pure Storage and our partners and related third parties. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, and the right to opt-out of sale of your personal data. Privacy Statement.