Uncomplicate DataKubernetesData on Kubernetes
Make your data services scalable, available and secure on Kubernetes
Portworx Enterprise is the Kubernetes storage platform trusted in production by the world’s leading enterprises.
Portworx at your service. For your service.
The Portworx Enterprise Storage Platform is your end-to-end storage and data management solution for all your Kubernetes projects, including container-based CaaS, DBaaS, SaaS, and Disaster Recovery initiatives. Your apps will benefit from container-granular storage, disaster recovery, data security, multi-cloud migrations and more.
Containers as a Service
Easily solve the enterprise requirements needed to run data service on Kubernetes.
Database as a Service
Effortlessly offer a cloud-like DbaaS to your users without giving up control.
Software as a Service
Scale the backend data services powering your SaaS app without operational complexity.
Disaster Recovery for Kubernetes
Add DR to any Kubernetes app with a single command.
Easily backup and restore all your Kubernetes applications
The Portworx Platform
Have 2 minutes?
Explore the Portworx Enterprise Platform
By enabling data availability, data security, backup and disaster recovery for Kubernetes-based applications running on-prem or across clouds, Portworx has helped dozens of Global 2000 companies run containerized data services in production.HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? ▸
Portworx Enterprise has a feature set and characteristics that are perfectly tailored for large enterprises and service providers. It is a sophisticated solution that is aimed at supporting complex Kubernetes infrastructures, no matter if they are deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid fashion. In these scenarios, Return on Investment (ROI) is very positive, and the impact on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) can be very high as well.”From the GigaOm Vendor Profile: Portworx Key Criteria for Evaluating Data Storage for Kubernetes
Portworx supports all the major Kubernetes platforms.
Explore how we work with
Portworx also supports these container orchestrators
From Disaster Recovery, to data security, to migrations, the Portworx Enterprise Data Platform addresses the top challenges to running data services on Kubernetes
The Kubernetes Data Control Center
PX-Central is your centralized monitoring, metrics and data management interface for Portworx Enterprise.
- Multi-cluster management UI
- Proactive centralized monitoring
- Cluster setup/installation
- And more…
Container Data Security Without Compromise
With PX-Secure encryption and access controls, you can move securely at the speed of Kubernetes.
- Cluster-wide encryption
- Container-granular or Storage-class based BYOK
- Role-based access control for
- Integrates with Active Directory and LDAP
Data Management, Kubernetes style
Complete control over your Kubernetes data no matter where it lives.
- Multi-cloud/multi-cluster application migrations
- Snapshot-based backup to any cloud
- Application-consistent snapshots
Data Protection For Mission Critical Apps
PX-DR extends the data protection included in PX-Store with Zero RPO Disaster Recovery for data centers in a metropolitan area as well as continuous backups across the WAN for an even greater level of protection.
- Multi-site synchronous replication for Zero RPO DR across a metro area
- Multi-site Asynchronous Replication for DR across a wide area network (WAN)
- All DR policies can be set at the container-granular level
Scalable Persistent Storage for Kubernetes
Built from the ground up for containers, PX-Store provides cloud native storage for applications running in the cloud, on-prem and in hybrid/multi-cloud environments.
- Container-optimized volumes with elastic scaling for no application downtime
- High Availability across nodes/racks/AZs so you can failover in seconds
- Multi-writer shared volumes across multiple containers
- Storage-aware class-of-service (COS) and application aware I/O tuning
- And much more…
PX-Autopilot for Capacity Management
Stop overprovisioning cloud storage. PX-Autopilot for Capacity Management allows you to stop over-provisioning storage capacity in the cloud so you can cut your cloud storage bill in half.
- Automatically resize individual container volumes or your entire storage cluster
- Optimize your applications’ performance with a fully customizable rules-based engine
- Integrates with Amazon EBS, Google PD, Azure Block Storage, and VMware vSphere
What backup for Kubernetes should be
PX-Backup allows you to capture entire applications, including data, application configuration and Kubernetes objects, and move them to any backup location at the click of a button. Recover entire applications just as easily.
- Continuous backups across global data centers
- Point-and-click recovery for any Kubernetes app
- Backup and recover cloud volumes from Amazon, Microsoft and Google
- Fulfill your compliance and governance responsibilities with a single pane of glass for all your containerized applications
Request a demo
Portworx Portworx Enterprise provides container data services for enterprises and IT ops, with all the features you need to run containerized applications in production. Please contact us if you’d like to request a consultation, demo, or a free 30-day trial.