CSI, or Container Storage Interface, is a model for integrating storage system services with Kubernetes.
This webinar will include a technical demo of the following:
- Create and use CSI-enabled persistent volumes
- Secure your CSI-enabled volumes with token authorization and encryption defined at the StorageClass or PVC level
- Take snapshots of CSI-enabled volumes
- Create shared CSI-enabled volumes
- Learn how to use Portworx CSI for Pure Storage FlashArray and FlashBlade
Pure Storage uses the personal data you submit (including name, phone, email, company, job title, location in the form) to provide you with relevant information and help process any orders you may place through Pure or our partners. By clicking register you agree to sharing of this personal data with Pure Storage and our partners and related third parties. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, and the right to opt-out of sale of your personal data. Privacy Statement.