Massively Scale Applications on Kubernetes to Match Explosive Customer Growth
Register to watch this on-demand webinar
Kubernetes adoption has grown rapidly in the enterprise for internal apps, but its roots are most closely tied to SaaS. After all, Kubernetes started at Google as a way to manage large scale applications like Google Search and YouTube. What does it take to run a large-scale SaaS application on Kubernetes? That’s what we’ll discuss with Lee Liu, co-founder and CTO of SaaS provider LogDNA.
During the webinar we will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Building your infrastructure for scale without breaking the bank
- Cloud? Co-lo? How to think through the tradeoffs for your SaaS platform.
- When to build versus when you buy parts of your stack?
- Architecting with multi-tenancy in mind
- Best practices for managing customer data so it is secure and protected
We will be joined by Henry Baltazar, Research Director, Storage at 451 Research, part of S&P Global Market Intelligence who will share the latest in Kubernetes adoption trends.