Kubernetes adoption has grown rapidly in the enterprise for internal apps, but its roots are most closely tied to SaaS. After all, Kubernetes started at Google as a way to manage large scale applications like Google Search and YouTube. What does it take to run a large-scale SaaS application on Kubernetes? That’s what we’ll discuss with Lee Liu, co-founder and CTO of SaaS provider LogDNA.
During the webinar we will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Building your infrastructure for scale without breaking the bank
- Cloud? Co-lo? How to think through the tradeoffs for your SaaS platform.
- When to build versus when you buy parts of your stack?
- Architecting with multi-tenancy in mind
- Best practices for managing customer data so it is secure and protected
We will be joined by Henry Baltazar, Research Director, Storage at 451 Research, part of S&P Global Market Intelligence who will share the latest in Kubernetes adoption trends.
Pure Storage uses the personal data you submit (including name, phone, email, company, job title, location in the form) to provide you with relevant information and help process any orders you may place through Pure or our partners. By clicking register you agree to sharing of this personal data with Pure Storage and our partners and related third parties. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, and the right to opt-out of sale of your personal data. Privacy Statement.