Portworx is a Kubernetes storage and data management company that delivers production-grade data availability, security, DR and automation of persistent storage running on-prem and across clouds to the enterprise. Some of our Global 2000 customers include T-Mobile, NIO, Comcast, DreamWorks, Roblox, Lufthansa, and GE.
A glimpse at our massive growth in 2019:
- On pace for another year of 3X year-over-year revenue growth
- $27M Series C funding round including new financing from Cisco, HPE, and NetApp
- ~2X employee growth globally (US, Europe and Asia)
- Strategic partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Google, HPE, and Pivotal
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation is a strategic role that requires an individual with strong leadership skills to work cross-functionally to determine how to best reach, educate, close and nurture our buyer. This is a great opportunity for a customer-first B2B marketer to build one of the savviest enterprise demand machines in the space.
The ideal candidate obsesses over the “why”, relishes the challenge of finding answers within limited data sets and is willing to take risks necessary for growth. You’re a full-stack B2B marketer with the technical depth of a modern marketer coupled with a savvy understanding of the enterprise buying cycle.
- Ownership of use-case based integrated marketing campaigns including the conversion to pipeline by the market development team
- Responsible for all top and mid-funnel paid digital campaigns (SEM, Paid Social, and Content Syndication, etc)
- Design, develop and orchestrate the growth of the Free Trial program to accelerate pipeline creation
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all demand gen programs and drive optimizations
- Develop collaborative partnerships with sales and product teams to identify, launch and refine demand programs
- Ownership of martech stack and oversight of Marketing Operations function
- Key stakeholder and partner for the execution of the content marketing plan
- 7+ years of experience driving demand for fast-growing enterprise SaaS startups.
- Master at developing, executing and measuring integrated campaigns that span across multiple content types and media channels.
- Solid real-world understanding of paid digital channels and campaign optimization
- Keen ability to measure and understand the data underlying the funnel and define the key actions to optimize ROI
- “Hacker mentality” – ready to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to launch a campaign (ie write copy, create emails, launching landing pages, etc)
- Expert in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies (Marketo, ABM, Salesforce, Engagio, etc)
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Full-time, Reports to CRO
- Los Altos, CA – corporate headquarters
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com