.About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, polished and entrepreneurial SDR. The focus will be on both inbound and outbound lead gen, appointment setting, and sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Technical person w/ a desire to get into sales. BS degree in CS or EE preferred.
- Strong athlete who has a history of success
- Metrics-driven, willing to do what it takes to make the numbers
- Understand prospect and customer use-cases in order to drive new business
- Excellent phone and writing skills
- Working knowledge of Outforce and SF.com
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence sessions
- Work closely with the rest of Portworx sales/pre-sales and engineering teams
- Leverage all available documentation, best practices, knowledge-base articles, and other vehicles to assist customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with customers
- Be an advocate for the customer inside Portworx
- Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of Container and storage technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
- Be a team player, dive in where ever needed
- A basic technical understanding of the Container, cloud, and storage space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to present Portworx’s UVP, product, vision, strategy, and road map
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Salesforce.com
- Cultivate and drive new clients based on your existing industry relevant network
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- College Degree
- 3+ year’s experience in inside sales
- Full-time, reports to CRO.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org