We are looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, polished and entrepreneurial Manager Revenue Ops. The focus will be on managing SFDC / Clari pipeline, and analytics of that data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the lead tracking process, from MQL to SQL to close, using tools including: Outreach.IO; Salesforce.com; Clari
- Be highly analytical, with the ability to build and generate reports with the data
- Be the liaison to the Portworx field in order to confirm all deals meet requirements for closure.
- Understand and own the customer Licensing process, and act as the point person for all License issue
- Have impeccable forecast cadence, along with timely data-driven corrective action
- Creative reporting capabilities with an excellent grasp and ability with G Doc.s and PPT.
- Work closely with the rest of Portworx sales/pre-sales and engineering teams
- Give enablement sessions both 1:1 and 1:many in order to insure internal processes are adhere’d to
- Good knowledge of sales compensation and comp. plans
- Analytical and close attention to detail, a highly dependable personality, with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with customers
- Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of Container and storage technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
- Be a team player and mentor other team members as needed
- College Degree
- 10+ year’s experience in Sales/Revenue Ops at a relevant software company
· Full-time, reports to CRO.
- Los Altos, CA corporate headquarters