Worldwide role. Located in Los Altos, CA, North America.
We are looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, polished and entrepreneurial Manager of the SDR team. The focus will be on managing the lead flow from MQL to SQL to Deal, and on the metrics associates with an outbound and inbound SDR team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the lead tracking process, from MQL to SQL to close, using tools including: Outreach.IO; Salesforce.com; Clari
- Be highly analytical, with the ability to build and generate reports with the data
- People management experience; building and growing a team
- Experience with building repeatable models to scale an inside team
- Knowledge of inside team metrics
- Give enablement sessions both 1:1 and 1:many in order to insure internal processes are adhere’d to
- Good knowledge of sales compensation and comp. plans
- Analytical and close attention to detail, a highly dependable personality, with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with customers
- Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of Container and storage technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
- Be a team player and mentor other team members as needed
- College Degree
- 10+ year’s experience in Sales/Revenue Ops at a relevant software company
- Full-time, reports to CRO
- Los Altos, CA corporate headquarters
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com