Located in North East, U.S., preferably tri-state (NY/NJ/CT) area.
We are looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, polished and entrepreneurial Account Exec/ Sales Mgr.. The focus will be on finding/nurturing/closing deals in the FSI and other verticals throughout the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience selling into Financial Services Industry vertical
- Experience selling Cloud Native or STORAGE software to Enterprises
- Experience building up greenfield territories and working for startups
- Technically astute – either a former SE or ability to articulate value of technology
- Ability to grow territory and manage deals from land to expand, doing major account planning/selling
- Work through partners where appropriate in order to drive new business opportunities through them
- Understand prospect and customer use-cases in order to drive new business
- Plan and manage the relationships at both the strategic and operational level
- Evaluate new opportunities and present recommendations to the management team
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence sessions for customers
- Work closely with the rest of Portworx sales/pre-sales and engineering teams
- Give enablement sessions both 1:1 and 1:many in order to spread the word on Portworx
- Leverage all available documentation, best practices, knowledge-base articles and other vehicles to assist customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with customers
- Be an advocate for customer’s inside Portworx
- Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of Container and storage technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
- Be a team player and mentor other team members as needed
- A basic technical understanding of the Container, cloud, and storage space
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Ability to present Portworx’s UVP, product, vision, strategy, and road map
- Proficiency with Google Doc’s and Salesforce.com
- Represent Portworx at industry events
- Cultivate and drive new clients based on your existing industry relevant network
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- College Degree
- 10+ year’s experience in selling and BD at a relevant software company
- Full-time, reports to CRO.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com