.About the Role
Portworx is hiring a Head of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation with the mission of building demand through creative, effective, and technology-rich marketing programs. Portworx is a fast growth software startup that is enabling digital transformation at exciting Global 2000 companies such as T-Mobile, NIO, Comcast, DreamWorks, Roblox, Lufthansa, and GE. These companies are launching amazing applications rapidly on cloud native platforms, in which Portworx is a market and technology leader.
The Head of Digital Marketing will lead all aspects of a world-class demand generation program that creates qualified leads and sales opportunities across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and marketing operations experience at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoy complex problem solving, thrive on owning the entire process, be a leader and a collaborator, and love working with sales teams.
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy, executing comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation programs that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
- Develop, execute and monitor paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, webinars, email marketing, and other programs.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, sales, and sales operations to maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance and improve conversion and ROI.
- Work with our marketing stack (e.g., Marketo, SFDC, Outreach) for accurate program execution, including sourcing, attribution, nurturing, routing to sales development, understanding conversions, analyzing the results, and thus improving the program
- Monitor and analyze Web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness. Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing of site content and design to maximize search engine results and traffic conversion.
- Conduct ongoing research on the latest technologies and best practices in digital marketing to help inform effective digital strategies for Portworx.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B software companies that focused on digital as their primary mechanism for demand generation
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly while continually improving processes with orientation to details and high quality.
- Ability to participate strategically as well as operate tactically.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com