At Portworx our product enables stateful containers in production, and we’ve been named a Gartner Cool Vendor.
Our technology includes a distributed storage platform and integrated controls with container schedulers including Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Rancher, Nomad, and Docker Swarm. Customers span from Global 2000 enterprises to cloud-native startups, who run workloads on-premises and in public clouds.
Role and impact:
- This is a senior technical role on the Customer Success team.
- Interact directly with customers architects and senior administrators to assist with their initial design, deployment, and implementation needs as it relates to mission-critical applications leveraging the Portworx solution.
- Provide escalation support for Customer Success Engineers.
- Work with technical partners to design joint integration solutions.
- Partner with sales to continue to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Develop customer facing demos and application specific installation guides.
- Develop technical collateral for customer engagements including deployment, implementation, and operations guides.
- Interact with customers daily to assist with the integration and deployment of the Portworx solution.
- Participate in an escalation rotation as a member of the Customer Success team.
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of the Portworx deployment for key customers.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Background in compute infrastructure, storage Infrastructure, and container ecosystems that run on Linux.
- Technical expertise with one or more cloud providers including AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Domain expertise in one of the following key areas:
- Storage infrastructure
- Experience in a senior level customer facing role providing all levels of technical guidance.
- Ability to communicate and work directly with our Product Development team for customer escalations.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org