This is a high impact role with direct visibility into all customers and touch points with every aspect of the customer journey with Portworx
In this role, you will
- Engage with Global 2000 Portworx customers, assist in their cloud Infrastructure modernization initiatives by helping design Portworx technologies in to their modern container orchestration platforms, partner with them in building their technology stacks and take them to production
- Get involved early stages in customer engagement during POC planning, develop joint plans with customers on successful POC exit criteria, help drive customer POCs to successful completion and prepare customers to go production.
- Lead a team of high-performing customer success and solutions engineers, identifying the right person for different customer opportunities and enable them to be successful in their roles
- Work directly with Portworx customers to understand customer use cases, customer technology stacks and devise strategies to help our customers succeed in their initiatives
- Build a long lasting partnership with customers by providing highly competent product and solutions expertise, putting the customer first and driving the Portworx organization to deliver and exceed customer expectations.
You are the right person for this role if you:
- Have worked in customer success and solutions organizations working with Large Enterprises delivering and managing world-class customer experience
- Managed global customers success and solutions teams that built lasting partnerships with customer organizations helping them succeed in their initiatives
- Have multiple years of experience working with SaaS and PaaS technology stacks, have been involved in building and operating them or helped customers building their stacks
- Have an ability to grasp customer use cases, understand the current pain points, work as a partner to address those and help customers achieve their vision by bringing the right mix technology and people skills to get what the customer needs to be successful
- Is an expert in Unix/Linux system administration, has worked building and running infrastructure in any of the following: SQL/NoSQL databases, messaging and streaming technologies like kafka, running and managing
- Are a high-performing, self-starter who will lead from the front.
- Full-time, reports to VP of Engineering
- Los Altos, CA corporate headquarters