Beco Leverages Containers to Manage Mobile Data Stream and Advance IoT in Real Estate
- Processing large amounts of data collected from connected devices
- Keeping important databases like Kafka, Cassandra, and PostgreSQL HA when using containers
- Ensuring high availability (HA) when DC/OS pins stateful services to a single host by default
- Portworx enables databases to run anywhere within a DC/OS cluster
- Synchronous replication keeps databases Highly Available even when a server fails
ResultBeco was able to grow their IoT platform with PX-Enterprise, “An easy-to-deploy, easy-tooperate, and easy-to-scale persistent storage solution for stateful containers."
We are rapidly scaling our containerized, micro-service based infrastructure and required a production-ready cloud native storage solution that would offer us the reliability and scalability we could count on. That’s why we chose Portworx. Portworx is a battle-proven, highly reliable storage solution that scales with our increasing demand and enables our development team to focus less on storage and more on building new software services.”– Jeffrey Zampieron, CTO, Beco