About the Role
Portworx is hiring a Content Marketing Manager with the mission of creating high-quality and persuasive content to fuel our demand generation programs. Portworx is a fast-growth software startup that is enabling digital transformation at exciting Global 2000 companies such as T-Mobile, NIO, Comcast, DreamWorks, Roblox, Lufthansa, and GE. These companies are launching amazing applications rapidly on cloud native platforms, in which Portworx is a market and technology leader.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will play a central role in Portworx’s go-to-market execution by creating content targeted to personas at all stages of the sales funnel. The ideal candidate must be familiar with container, cloud-native and, Kubernetes-technologies and have hands-on content production experience at a B2B software company.
- Manage a content calendar across multiple properties including the website, blog, external publications, partner sites, etc.
- Create high-quality persuasive content including: website copy, whitepapers, blogs, ebooks, demand generation emails, and more.
- Edit content contributions from Portworx employees and external contributors consistent with the brand and messaging guidelines.
- Collaborate with product marketing, product management, sales and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Great writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with container, cloud-native, and Kubernetes-technologies
- 3+ years of product marketing or software development experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical field
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com