When organizations like Instagram and CERN need to process massive datasets, they turn to Cassandra for its speed and simple deployment model. When they need additional benefits like scheduler-based automation and increased resource utilization, they turn to containers. But containerizing Cassandra isn’t for the inexperienced, and without the the right launch plan your Cassandra deployment could suffer from performance and stability issues.
Sign up for this informative webinar and learn how to:
- Architect your container infrastructure to avoid Cassandra performance traps
- Reduce Cassandra recovery time when a node fails
- Run multiple Cassandra clusters on the same hosts to increase resource utilization
- Maximize performance by automatically scheduling your Cassandra containers using local storage
- Tier and snapshot Cassandra data volumes for maximum protection
If you want to add real value to your organization instead of tinkering with Cassandra, join us for this educational webinar. Register now and you’ll receive the 12-page report The Expert’s Guide to Running Cassandra in Containers, plus your chance to win an Oculus Rift during the presentation!
Dinesh Israni is senior software engineer at Portworx with over seven years of experience building distributed storage solutions. Prior to Portworx, Dinesh served as a senior software engineer at Microsoft through their acquisition of StorSimple, developing their hybrid cloud storage solution. Dinesh holds a Master of Science in Information Networking from Carnegie Mellon University.
Date and time:
Thursday, July 20
10:00 -11:00 AM PDT
1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
5:00 – 6:00 PM GMT