Located in Los Altos, CA
About the Role
Portworx is looking for an energetic Customer Onboarding Coordinator for our global, high profile customers! You will own the entire customer onboarding experience and make Portworx shine in front of our customers! Work with our global sales team to schedule and coordinate customer workshops, training and onboarding meetings, ensure license activation and enable adoption!
What you get to do:
- Work with a customer’s technical staff and upper management to make sure you have a clear understanding of the customer’s desired goals and outcomes…and come up with an executable plan to reach those!
- Work with pre-sales and post-sales teams to schedule and coordinate customer workshops, trainings and on boarding meetings
- Work with sales representatives and sales coordinators to understand the order, product SKU being purchased and provision the licenses required to fulfill the order and schedule and professional services ordered
- Work with customer support and sales representatives to install, reissue and reassign licenses based on customer requests
- Maintain accuracy in our CRM portal to ensure different stages of the customers’ order are accurately represented
- Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled within 24 hours to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Manage regular customer satisfaction surveys and help identify areas of improvement in the product and customer service experience
- Help determine what we should measure and report on – and generate those license and onboarding KPIs on a weekly basis
The right candidate will:
- Have experience managing resources, information, meetings and project activities.
- Have experience in and enjoy working towards milestones with strict customer timelines.
- Have experience coordinating internal and external teams.
- Have a track record of working through a repeatable process and continuously refining it.
- Be comfortable taking control and leading customers and Portworx to reach success!
- Have a technical mindset…we are a tech startup after all!
- Be able to work out of the Los Altos, CA office full time.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com