We are currently building out our Customer Sucess support team and looking for engineer both in the U.S. and U.K. At Portworx our product enables stateful containers in production, and we’ve been named a Gartner Cool Vendor.
Our technology includes a distributed storage platform and integrated controls with container schedulers including Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Rancher, Nomad, and Docker Swarm. Customers span from Global 2000 enterprises to cloud-native startups, who run workloads on-premises and in public clouds.
Role and impact:
- Interact directly with customers to assist with their deployment, management, and support needs as it relates to mission-critical applications leveraging the Portworx solution.
- Provide guidance to our product development team regarding new features and enhancements based on customer input.
- Work with technical partners to provide support for joint customers.
- Partner with sales to continue to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Provide 24×7 support for our global partners and customers.
- Interact with customers daily to assist with the integration and deployment of the Portworx solution.
- Participate in an on-call rotation as a member of the Customer Success team.
- Provide technical expertise during the planning and POC phases of the Portworx deployment.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Background in compute infrastructure, storage Infrastructure, and/or container ecosystems that run on Linux.
- Technical experience with one or more cloud providers including AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Technical expertise in one of the following key areas:
- Storage infrastructure
- Experience in a customer facing role providing problem diagnosis, solution implementation, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to communicate and work directly with our Product Development team for customer escalations.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org