We are currently building out our Customer Sucess support team and looking for engineer both in the U.S. and U.K. At Portworx our product enables stateful containers in production, and we’ve been named a Gartner Cool Vendor.
Our technology includes a distributed storage platform and integrated controls with container schedulers including Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Rancher, Nomad, and Docker Swarm. Customers span from Global 2000 enterprises to cloud-native startups, who run workloads on-premises and in public clouds.
Role and impact:
- This is a senior technical role on the Customer Success team.
- Interact directly with customers architects and senior administrators to assist with their initial design, deployment, and implementation needs as it relates to mission-critical applications leveraging the Portworx solution.
- Provide escalation support for Customer Success Engineers.
- Work with technical partners to design joint integration solutions.
- Partner with sales to continue to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Develop customer facing demos and application specific installation guides.
- Develop technical collateral for customer engagements including deployment, implementation, and operations guides.
- Interact with customers daily to assist with the integration and deployment of the Portworx solution.
- Participate in an escalation rotation as a member of the Customer Success team.
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of the Portworx deployment for key customers.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Background in compute infrastructure, storage Infrastructure, and container ecosystems that run on Linux.
- Technical expertise with one or more cloud providers including AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Domain expertise in one of the following key areas:
- Storage infrastructure
- Experience in a senior level customer facing role providing all levels of technical guidance.
- Ability to communicate and work directly with our Product Development team for customer escalations.
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com