Software Engineer position with emphasis on testing and automation. Create and prioritize test cases based on formal and informal requirements. Develop automation tests based on the test cases to execute against complex target environments. Add tests to continuous integration process. Determine and isolate bugs based on errors found in test runs.
- MS in Computer Science or related technical field. BS with good work experience.
- 3+ years of experience writing test automation solutions
- Must be an expert in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, Python, Go, Java, Perl, Shell Scripting
- Prior experience testing large-scale, enterprise class products related to storage, networking and/or virtualization
- Strong experience with Linux systems (network configuration, web technologies, system settings, common command/utilities)
- Working knowledge of Linux containers a huge plus
- Basic understanding of QA concepts, terminology and testing lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; commitment to delivering great software and releasing it efficiently and with increasing quality.
- Knowledge of working with test automation frameworks and CI/CD workflow tools
Join the Portworx team! Send your resume to email@example.com